Advanced Fistula treatment in Rajkot
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Rajkot at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Rajkot
Fistula surgery treatment in Rajkot is one of the best options to get rid of this problem. The surgery is done by a team of highly skilled surgeons who have years of experience in this field. They use the latest techniques and equipment to ensure that the surgery is successful. The surgery is usually performed under local anesthesia and takes about an hour to complete. After the surgery, you will be able to lead a normal life without any problems.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Rajkot
|Fistulotomy in Rajkot||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Rajkot||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Rajkot||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Rajkot||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Rajkot||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Rajkot||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Rajkot||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Rajkot||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Rajkot||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Rajkot
MantraCare is one of Rajkot’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rajkot are accessible from the following areas:
- Kalawad Road
- Sadhu Vasvani Road
- Airport Road
- Karansinhji Road
- Raiya Road
- Sardar Nagar
- Arya Nagar
- Shroff Road
- 150 Feet Ring Road
- Nana Mava
- Mavadi Plot
- Ranchhodnagar Society
- Nirmala Road
- Panchvati Main Road
- Jagnath Plot
- Amin Marg
- Nana Mava Road
- Indraprasth Nagar
- Morabi Road
- Morbi Road
- Ghanshyam Nagar
- Univesity Road
- Gondal Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Ramkrishna Nagar
- Mota Mava
- Vardhman Nagar
- Radhika Park
- Bhakti Nagar
- Junction Plot
- Kishan Para
- Bajrang Wadi
- Saurashtra Kala Kendra
- Kuvadva road
- Prahlad Plot
- Dhebar road
- Panchsheel Wadi
- Kotecha Nagar
- Sadguru Nagar
- Vaishali Nagar
- New Thorala
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Rajkot
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am so grateful to the doctors at Mantra Care for my surgery. I had a condition called fistula which was causing me so much pain, and they treated me very well. The quality of care is excellent and their prices are affordable.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Rajkot, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Rajkot starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Rajkot also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rajkot to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Rajkot offers highly safe procedures.