Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Rampur
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Rampur
Bariatric treatment is a popular way to lose weight and improve your health. There are many different types of bariatric surgery, but the most common is gastric bypass. This surgery removes part of the stomach and replaces it with an artificial organ. This new organ can hold more food than the regular stomach, leading to weight loss. Other types of bariatric surgery include the lap band, which uses bands to restrict food intake, and the vertical sleeve gastrectomy, which removes most of the stomach but leaves a small pouch that can hold food. If you’re looking for a doctor who can help you lose weight, Rampur may be a good place to start. There are many bariatric surgeons in Rampur who can help you get on the right track to a healthy lifestyle.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Rampur
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Rampur||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Rampur||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Rampur||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Rampur
MantraCare is one of Rampur’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rampur are accessible from the following areas:
- Gayatri Puram Colony
- Civil Lines
- Old Avas Vikas Colony
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Rampur
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“If you are considering MantraCare for your bariatric treatment in Rampur, you will not be disappointed. The staff is knowledgeable and experienced, and they are committed to providing the best possible care for their patients. I have been very pleased with the results of my treatment, and I would recommend MantraCare to anyone considering bariatric surgery.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Rampur are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Rampur which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Rampur is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rampur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Rampur offers highly safe procedures.