C3R Surgery In Rampur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment option for patients with keratoconus and other corneal degenerations. In CCL, riboflavin (vitamin B2) is used to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers in an attempt to restore the structure and function of the eye. Riboflavin therapy has been shown to be effective in restoring the corneal shape and reducing the severity of keratoconus.
The side effects of CCL depend on the individual patient’s specific situation and treatment plan. Some common side effects include redness, pain, and ocular burning. More severe side effects can include decreased vision, cataracts, or even blindness. It is important to discuss any potential side effects with your doctor before starting treatment with CCL.
If you are interested in undergoing CCL treatment, be sure to talk with your doctor in Rampur about all the risks and benefits
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a popular corneal surgery technique that uses a drug called riboflavin to bond new collagen fibers to the existing collagen in the cornea. CCL is used to correct various types of vision problems, including myopia (nearsightedness), astigmatism, and keratoconus.
The procedure typically begins by making an incision in the center of the cornea. Riboflavin is then injected into the incision, and the fibers are heated until they expand. The newly formed collagen bonds to the existing collagen in the cornea, strengthening it and correcting vision problems.
Depending on the patient’s specific vision needs, other treatments may also be performed during CCL surgery, such as lamellar keratoplasty (Keratomileusis) or posterior stromal lenticuloplasty (Pseudolymphoma).
C3R Surgery Cost In Rampur
The cost of C3R surgery in Rampur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Rampur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Rampur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Rampur, including MantraCare Rampur, Eye Clinic Rampur, Eye Center Rampur, and Eye Mantra Rampur. EyeMantra is one of Rampur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Rampur are accessible from the following areas :
- Gayatri Puram Colony
- Civil Lines
- Old Avas Vikas Colony
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Rampur
Happy Patients from Rampur after C3R Surgery
“I have been to other doctors for my eyes, but after I was referred to Dr. Shweta Jain as the last option, I finally found a doctor who made me feel like she really cared about my eyes and what the future had in store for me. The staff here was very friendly and accommodating, and the surgery itself went smoothly.”
– Rishi (Rampur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Rampur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Rampur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Rampur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.