Advanced Fissure treatment in Rampur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Rampur
Fissure surgery is a surgical procedure used to treat various types of abdominal and pelvic floor disorders. It involves the insertion of a tube through a small hole in the wall of the rectum or an opening in the uterus. The tube is then passed through the bowel and into the bladder. This allows the doctor to remove unhealthy tissues and correct any abnormalities that may be causing the disorder. In Rampur, fissure surgery is often used to treat conditions such as chronic constipation, prolapse of the rectum or uterus, and incontinence.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Rampur today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Rampur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Rampur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Rampur
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Rampur
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Rampur
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Rampur
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Rampur
MantraCare is one of Rampur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rampur are accessible from the following areas:
- Gayatri Puram Colony
- Civil Lines
- Old Avas Vikas Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Rampur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care has been doing a great job with the treatment of my fissure. There is a noticeable difference in the colour of my wound and I’m really happy with it.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Rampur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Rampur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Rampur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rampur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Rampur offers highly safe procedures.