Advanced Hip Replacement Surgery in Rampur
FREE Hip Replacement Consultation
Get Hip Replacement Cost Estimate
Hip Replacement Surgery in Rampur
If you are looking for hip replacement treatment in Rampur at Mantracare, you have come to the right place. Our team of experienced doctors will help you find the best option for your specific needs. We offer a variety of hip replacement treatments, including total hip and knee replacements. We also offer hip resurfacing and other options that can improve your quality of life. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and learn more about our hip replacement treatment in Rampur at Mantracare.
Why Hip Replacement from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Hip Replacement
- Pain in the hip area that gets worse over time.
- Swelling in the hip area.
- Limited range of motion in the hip joint.
- Limping or limping with weight on one leg only.
- Difficulty standing up from a sitting position.
- A lump or bump on the outside of the hip area.
- A feeling of weakness in the leg and a loss of balance.
- Frequent falls or frequent trips and stumbles that you can’t explain.
- Pain that is so severe you can’t sleep through the night.
- A feeling of “clicking” or “popping” in your hip joint.
Hip Replacement Surgery Options
- Total hip replacement (THR): The most common type of hip replacement surgery is called total hip replacement. This procedure removes the damaged portions of your thighbone and socket and replaces them with an artificial joint made from metal, ceramic or plastic materials.
- Partial hip replacement (PHR): This procedure is similar to total hip replacement, but it only replaces a portion of the damaged hip joint. The remaining parts are left intact.
- Joint resurfacing: This procedure removes only some of the damaged surfaces of your thighbone and socket and replaces them with an artificial surface made from metal, ceramic or plastic materials.
- Hemiarthroplasty: This procedure is similar to partial hip replacement, but it only replaces one side of the damaged joint. The remaining parts are left intact.
Why to not delay Hip Replacement treatment?
- It’s painful and uncomfortable.
- You’ll be less active, which can lead to weight gain and other health problems.
- Your quality of life will suffer.
- You’ll be more likely to fall and break bones, which can lead to even more surgery.
- You may end up having to use a cane or walker.
- You’ll miss out on activities you enjoy.
- The longer you wait, the more likely you are to have complications.
- You could become disabled by arthritis.
- Your bones may become more fragile and prone to fractures
Hip Replacement Surgery Cost in Rampur
|Total Hip Replacement (thr) in Rampur||Unilateral||1,40,000 – 2,40,000|
|Bilateral||3,30,000 – 3,90,000|
|Partial Hip Replacement (phr) in Rampur||Unilateral||1,40,000 – 2,00,000|
|Bilateral||2,60,000 – 3,40,000|
Hip Replacement Surgery Hospitals in Rampur
MantraCare is one of Rampur’s leading Hip Replacement surgery hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rampur are accessible from the following areas:
- Gayatri Puram Colony
- Civil Lines
- Old Avas Vikas Colony
Top Hip Replacement Surgery Doctors in Rampur
2000+ Successful Hip Replacement Surgery
“MantraCare is the best place for Hip Replacement treatment in Rampur. The doctors and nurses are amazing and they make sure you are comfortable during your stay. Their treatment is very effective and I am feeling much better now. I would definitely recommend MantraCare to anyone who needs Hip Replacement treatment. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Hip replacement treatment is a surgical procedure that replaces the hip joint with an artificial one. The metal and plastic components used in this procedure are called prosthesis.
There are a number of hip replacement treatment options available in Rampur. These include Total Hip Replacement, Partial Hip Replacement, Joint Resurfacing, and Hemiarthroplasty.
The cost of hip replacement surgery depends on the type of prosthesis used, your health condition and other factors. The average cost for a hip replacement in Rampur is around Rs.2 lakhs.
Yes, most insurances cover hip replacement treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rampur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare hip replacement hospital in Rampur offers highly safe procedures.