Advanced Liposuction treatment in Rampur
FREE Liposuction Consultation
Get Liposuction Cost Estimate
Liposuction in Rampur
If you are looking for liposuction treatment in Rampur at Mantracare, then you have come to the right place. At Mantracare, we offer the latest and most advanced liposuction techniques. We use the most up-to-date equipment and techniques to ensure that you get the best possible results. If you are considering liposuction treatment in Rampur at Mantracare, then we would love to hear from you. You can contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Liposuction from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Liposuction
- You do not like the appearance of your body.
- You see areas of fat that you think are ugly, and it bothers you.
- You cannot wear certain clothes without feeling self-conscious about how your body looks in them.
- Excessive fat accumulation in certain areas of the body which is causing physical discomfort and/or social embarrassment.
- Skin elasticity loss due to weight gain.
- You have tried other weight loss methods but they did not work for you.
- You are suffering from pain or numbness in your extremities because of fatty deposits on them.
Liposuction Treatment Options
Types of liposuction that are available are:
- Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL): This uses a handheld suction device to remove fat from areas such as the arms, legs, tummy and buttocks. The surgeon will insert a narrow tube into your body and use it to suck out unwanted fat cells.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): This type of liposuction uses laser technology to remove fat. The surgeon will insert a laser probe into your body and direct it at the fat cells. This heats up the cells so that they release their contents and are then sucked out by suction through a tube.
- Tumescent liposuction: This type of liposuction uses a local anaesthetic and a fluid called tumescent solution. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL): This type of liposuction uses a water solution to help remove the fat cells. The surgeon will inject this into your body to numb it and then suck out the fat cells using suction through a tube.
Why to not delay Liposuction treatment?
- Liposuction is the only way to get rid of fat in problem areas that can’t be dealt with by diet and exercise alone
- Liposuction can help you achieve your ideal body shape and contour
- You’ll feel more confident about yourself, which will improve your self-esteem
- Liposuction can help you achieve the body you want, whether it’s for personal reasons or because you want to improve your appearance for a specific activity like swimming or dating.
- You’ll feel better in your clothing and more comfortable in your own skin
Liposuction Treatment Cost in Rampur
|Part of Body||Cost (₹)|
|Thighs||1,20,000 – 1,40,000|
|Arms||30,000 – 40,000|
|Chins / Cheeks||40,000 – 60,000|
|Breasts||40,000 – 60,000|
|Abdomen||1,30,000 – 1,90,000|
|Buttocks||90,000 – 1,10,000|
Liposuction Treatment Hospitals in Rampur
MantraCare is one of Rampur’s leading Liposuction treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rampur are accessible from the following areas:
- Gayatri Puram Colony
- Civil Lines
- Old Avas Vikas Colony
Top Liposuction Treatment Doctors in Rampur
2000+ Successful Liposuction Treatment
“I had always been self-conscious about my stomach. No matter how much I exercised or dieted, I couldn’t seem to get rid of the excess fat around my waist. I finally decided to consult with MantraCare about liposuction treatment in Rampur and I’m so glad I did! The procedure was quick and easy, and the results have been amazing. I finally feel confident in my own skin, and I am very happy with the results. Thank you MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
There are many options available for Liposuction in Rampur. However, there is a lot of confusion about which option to go for and whether it is safe or not. At our clinic, we offer a variety of Liposuction options to suit every patient’s needs. The best option will depend on your body type and desired results.
The cost of Liposuction treatment in Rampur is very much depending on the type and size of the area being treated. The average cost for Liposuction treatment can range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000 per session.
Yes, most insurances cover Liposuction treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rampur to check if you are covered.