Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Ranchi
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Ranchi
Bariatric treatment is a type of surgery that helps people who are obese lose weight. The surgery changes the way the person’s stomach works. It can help reduce the amount of food that the person eats and make it easier for them to lose weight. There are several bariatric treatment options available in Ranchi. You can choose to have a gastric bypass surgery or a laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB) surgery.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Ranchi
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Ranchi||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Ranchi||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Ranchi||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Ranchi
MantraCare is one of Ranchi’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ranchi are accessible from the following areas:
- Bariatu Road
- Kanke Road
- Kumhar Toli
- Harihar Singh Road
- Upper Chutia
- Indrapuri Colony
- Main Road
- Lalpur Chowk
- Radium Road
- Kusai Colony
- Shukla Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Karamtoli Chowk
- Patel Nagar
- Harmu Housing Colony
- SOSO Village
- Gandhi Nagar
- Circular Road
- Upper Bazar
- Adarsh Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Ranchi
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I am glad I chose MantraCare for my bariatric treatment in Ranchi. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and they made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The procedure went smoothly and I am already seeing results. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone considering this type of treatment.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Ranchi are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Ranchi which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Ranchi is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ranchi to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Ranchi offers highly safe procedures.