C3R Surgery In Ranchi
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) with riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is a novel and effective method for corneal restoration. It has been shown to be an effective treatment for moderate to severe keratoconus, as well as for other corneal diseases like keratitis, stromal fibrosis, and neovascularization.
The benefit of CCL over other methods like surgery or radiation therapy is that it is minimally invasive and can be performed on an outpatient basis. In addition, it has few side effects and is generally safe for both the patient and the surrounding eye tissue.
One of the most important factors when choosing CCL as your treatment option is your doctor’s assessment of your current level of vision. If you have moderate to severe keratoconus, CCL may be the best option for you. If you are considering undergoing CCL, be sure to talk to your doctor in Ranchi about all of your options.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common procedure used to correct corneal dystrophy. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. This procedure is done in an outpatient setting and typically takes about one hour.
First, a local anesthetic is applied to the eye. Then, the riboflavin solution is injected into the eye through a needle that goes through the eyelid. After injection, the patient will be asked to close their eyes and remain still for about 10 minutes. The procedure is then repeated with a second injection of riboflavin solution.
Recovery time after CCL is typically about two days and patients should avoid sunlight for at least six weeks following the procedure.
C3R Surgery Cost In Ranchi
The cost of C3R surgery in Ranchi can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Ranchi varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Ranchi
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Ranchi, including MantraCare Ranchi, Eye Clinic Ranchi, Eye Center Ranchi, and Eye Mantra Ranchi. EyeMantra is one of Ranchi’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Ranchi are accessible from the following areas :
- Bariatu Road
- Kanke Road
- Kumhar Toli
- Harihar Singh Road
- Upper Chutia
- Indrapuri Colony
- Main Road
- Lalpur Chowk
- Radium Road
- Kusai Colony
- Shukla Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Karamtoli Chowk
- Patel Nagar
- Harmu Housing Colony
- SOSO Village
- Gandhi Nagar
- Circular Road
- Upper Bazar
- Adarsh Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Ranchi
Happy Patients from Ranchi after C3R Surgery
“Dr. Shweta Jain and her team of people at the Mantra Care Center in Ranchi, India are amazing! I had corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery to help clear up my vision, and the results were great. My eyesight was restored to 20/20.”
– Rishi (Ranchi)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Ranchi offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Ranchi, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Ranchi. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.