Advanced Fissure treatment in Ranchi
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Ranchi
If you are looking for a medical procedure that will help you address your problems, then you may want to consider surgery. Surgery is a powerful tool that can help you fix many issues, including fissure surgery in Ranchi. This type of surgery is used to treat various health problems, and it can be very effective in resolving issues like hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and rectal prolapse. If you are interested in learning more about this surgery or if you would like to schedule a consultation with our team, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Ranchi are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Ranchi
|Open Fissure Surgery in Ranchi||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Ranchi||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Ranchi||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Ranchi||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Ranchi
MantraCare is one of Ranchi’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ranchi are accessible from the following areas:
- Bariatu Road
- Kanke Road
- Kumhar Toli
- Harihar Singh Road
- Upper Chutia
- Indrapuri Colony
- Main Road
- Lalpur Chowk
- Radium Road
- Kusai Colony
- Shukla Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Karamtoli Chowk
- Patel Nagar
- Harmu Housing Colony
- SOSO Village
- Gandhi Nagar
- Circular Road
- Upper Bazar
- Adarsh Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Ranchi
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“My experience with Mantra Care has been the best one. They helped me in getting a surgery done and clearing the problem by their care, support and promptness.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Ranchi, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Ranchi starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Ranchi also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ranchi to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Ranchi offers highly safe procedures.