Advanced Fistula treatment in Ranchi
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Ranchi at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Ranchi
Fistula surgery is a treatment that can be used to correct a variety of different medical conditions. One of the most common uses for this surgery is to treat an anal fistula, which is a small tunnel that forms between the anus and the skin. This surgery can also be used to treat other conditions, such as urinary fistulas, rectovaginal fistulas, and vaginal fistulas. The treatment typically involves making a small incision in the affected area and then stitching the two sides of the wound together.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Ranchi
|Fistulotomy in Ranchi||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Ranchi||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Ranchi||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Ranchi||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Ranchi||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Ranchi||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Ranchi||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Ranchi||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Ranchi||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Ranchi
MantraCare is one of Ranchi’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Ranchi are accessible from the following areas:
- Bariatu Road
- Kanke Road
- Kumhar Toli
- Harihar Singh Road
- Upper Chutia
- Indrapuri Colony
- Main Road
- Lalpur Chowk
- Radium Road
- Kusai Colony
- Shukla Colony
- Ashok Nagar
- Karamtoli Chowk
- Patel Nagar
- Harmu Housing Colony
- SOSO Village
- Gandhi Nagar
- Circular Road
- Upper Bazar
- Adarsh Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Ranchi
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am not just more confident, I feel hope and joy in my life after the treatment that Mantra Care has provided me. I cannot thank them enough for the kindness they have shown me.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Ranchi, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Ranchi starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Ranchi also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Ranchi to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Ranchi offers highly safe procedures.