C3R Surgery In Rohtak
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new, minimally invasive surgical procedure that uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) as a crosslinking agent. CCL is a promising new treatment for corneal dystrophy and other corneal diseases because it can improve vision in patients who have significant vision loss.
In most cases, CCL is done as an outpatient procedure with minimal pain and no serious side effects. The only downside is that CCL may not be effective for everyone, so it’s important to consider your options before undergoing this treatment.
If you’re considering CCL as a possible treatment for your vision problems, be sure to speak with your doctor in Rohtak about your options. You may also want to consider other treatments, such as laser surgery or corneal transplantation, before choosing CCL.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of the eyes. CCL involves applying a medical-grade riboflavin solution to the cornea, which bonds the collagen in the cornea together. This creates a more uniform appearance and helps reduce the severity of eye disease.
The procedure is performed as an outpatient under local anesthesia. First, your doctor will make an incision in the corner of your eye. They will then apply a numbing agent to the area, before performing CCL.
The riboflavin solution is then applied to the cornea through a special device. The solution will start to bond the collagen together within minutes. After 30 minutes, your doctor will remove the device and you will be able to go home.
C3R Surgery Cost In Rohtak
The cost of C3R surgery in Rohtak can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Rohtak varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Rohtak
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Rohtak, including MantraCare Rohtak, Eye Clinic Rohtak, Eye Center Rohtak, and Eye Mantra Rohtak. EyeMantra is one of Rohtak’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Rohtak are accessible from the following areas :
- Sector 33A
- Sector 1
- Sector 2
- Arya Nagar
- Srinagar Colony
- Sonipat Road
- Partap Nagar
- Chinyot colony
- Company Bagh
- Sector 4
- Subhash Road
- Prem Nagar
- Model Town
- Vasant Vihar
- New Grain Market
- Hari Singh Colony
- DLF Colony
- Sisar Khas
- Pahara Mohalla
- Ladhaut Road
- Babra Mohalla
- Rajendra Nagar
- Shyam Colony
- Janta Colony
- Bhiwani-Rohtak road
- Tilak Nagar
- Singhpura Khurd
- Gohana Road
- Old Housing Board Colony
- Nehru Colony
- Sector 37
- Ram Gopal Colony
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Rohtak
Happy Patients from Rohtak after C3R Surgery
“I found myself in a process of needing to undergo corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery. I found that MantraCare is quick and easy, and the staff is friendly and professional.”
– Rishi (Rohtak)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Rohtak offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Rohtak, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Rohtak. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.