Advanced Fissure treatment in Rohtak
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Rohtak
If you are suffering from a fissure in Rohtak, you should consider seeking treatment. A fissure is a small break in the skin that often occurs in areas where the skin is stretched too much, such as during childbirth. This can lead to pain and inflammation, and if not treated properly, it can enlarge and become infected. If this happens, Surgery may be necessary to repair the damage.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Rohtak are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Rohtak
|Open Fissure Surgery in Rohtak||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Rohtak||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Rohtak||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Rohtak||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Rohtak
MantraCare is one of Rohtak’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rohtak are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 33A
- Sector 1
- Sector 2
- Arya Nagar
- Srinagar Colony
- Sonipat Road
- Partap Nagar
- Chinyot colony
- Company Bagh
- Sector 4
- Subhash Road
- Prem Nagar
- Model Town
- Vasant Vihar
- New Grain Market
- Hari Singh Colony
- DLF Colony
- Sisar Khas
- Pahara Mohalla
- Ladhaut Road
- Babra Mohalla
- Rajendra Nagar
- Shyam Colony
- Janta Colony
- Bhiwani-Rohtak road
- Tilak Nagar
- Singhpura Khurd
- Gohana Road
- Old Housing Board Colony
- Nehru Colony
- Sector 37
- Ram Gopal Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Rohtak
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care offers best treatment for Fissure surgery. I was diagnosed with a fissure and had to have surgery done. Mantra Care are a very professional team and offered me the best treatment.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Rohtak, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Rohtak starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Rohtak also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rohtak to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Rohtak offers highly safe procedures.