Advanced Fistula treatment in Rohtak
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Rohtak at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Rohtak
If you are experiencing chronic pain and leaking urine or fecal matter, then you may be a good candidate for fistula surgery. Fistula surgery is a procedure that helps to repair a hole in the bladder or rectum that causes chronic pain and leakage. The surgery is done through a small incision in the side of the body and typically takes about an hour to complete. After the surgery, you may experience some discomfort and swelling, but most people report great relief from their chronic pain. If you are interested in learning more about fistula surgery treatment in Rohtak, please call us!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Rohtak
|Fistulotomy in Rohtak||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Rohtak||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Rohtak||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Rohtak||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Rohtak||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Rohtak||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Rohtak||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Rohtak||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Rohtak||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Rohtak
MantraCare is one of Rohtak’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rohtak are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 33A
- Sector 1
- Sector 2
- Arya Nagar
- Srinagar Colony
- Sonipat Road
- Partap Nagar
- Chinyot colony
- Company Bagh
- Sector 4
- Subhash Road
- Prem Nagar
- Model Town
- Vasant Vihar
- New Grain Market
- Hari Singh Colony
- DLF Colony
- Sisar Khas
- Pahara Mohalla
- Ladhaut Road
- Babra Mohalla
- Rajendra Nagar
- Shyam Colony
- Janta Colony
- Bhiwani-Rohtak road
- Tilak Nagar
- Singhpura Khurd
- Gohana Road
- Old Housing Board Colony
- Nehru Colony
- Sector 37
- Ram Gopal Colony
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Rohtak
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care clinic is a well-equipped hospital with qualified medical staff. The facility is clean and safe, and the treatment provided is of high quality.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Rohtak, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Rohtak starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Rohtak also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rohtak to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Rohtak offers highly safe procedures.