Advanced Fissure treatment in Saharanpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Saharanpur
If you are suffering from a fissure that is causing pain, you may want to consider surgery. Fissure surgery is a popular treatment for many conditions, including but not limited to: hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and burns. The surgery involves stitching the tear and removing any dead tissue. This can often solve the problem quickly and painlessly. Contact Mantra Care team to get fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Saharanpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Saharanpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Saharanpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Saharanpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Saharanpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Saharanpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Saharanpur
MantraCare is one of Saharanpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Saharanpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Parsvnath City
- Sawalpur Nawada
- Delhi Road
- Ashok Vihar
- Ambala Road
- Behat Road
- Sharda Nagar
- Navin Nagar
- Chander Nagar
- Paper Mill Road
- Vijay Colony
- Chilkana Road
- Prem Nagar
- Pushpanjali Vihar
- Malhipura Road
- Pant Vihar
- Mehandi Sarai
- Mission Compound
- Numaish Camp
- Sadak Dudhli
- Krishna Nagar
- Janak Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- Kamela Colony
- Raj Vihar Colony
- Patel Nagar
- Dehradun Road
- Gill Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Saharanpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was diagnosed with a fissure and I’ve been using Mantra Care for a few months now. Their treatment helped me get my life back on track. I felt better than I ever have and it has saved me from the embarrassment of my condition.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Saharanpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Saharanpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Saharanpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Saharanpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Saharanpur offers highly safe procedures.