Advanced Gynecomastia treatment in Salem
FREE Gynecomastia Treatment Consultation
Get Gynecomastia Surgery Cost Estimate
Gynecomastia Treatment in Salem
If you’re looking for a Gynecomastia treatment in Salem that offers the best results, then you need to visit Mantracare. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest quality care possible and we have a wide range of treatments that are designed to help you get your body back the way it was meant to be. From surgery to medications, we have a solution for every patient. So don’t wait any longer and call us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Gynecomastia Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Gynecomastia
- Swelling under the nipple or around the areola (the darker skin around your nipple)
- Flat or inverted nipples (where the nipple is retracted beneath the surface of your skin)
- A change in breast size or shape (for example, if one breast becomes bigger than the other)
- A change in skin texture, such as becoming smoother or softer than usual.
- Tenderness or pain in the breast, nipple or areola.
Gynecomastia Treatment Options
Virtually all cases of gynecomastia can be treated with surgery. Surgery is considered the most effective long-term treatment for gynecomastia. There are two surgical options:
Why to not delay Gynecomastia treatment?
- Preventing further development of the condition
- Improving your self-image and self-confidence
- Eliminating side effects like back pain, shoulder pain and tightness in chest area.
- Preventing the development of breast cancer.
- Preventing the development of other diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
Gynecomastia Treatment Cost in Salem
Gynecomastia Treatment Hospitals in Salem
MantraCare is one of Salem’s leading Gynecomastia treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Salem are accessible from the following areas:
- Jagir Ammapalayam
- Chinna Thirupathi
- Sankar Nagar
- Sivaya Nagar
- Angammal Colony
- Steel Plant Road
- Kennady Nagar
- Nedunchalai Nagar
- Old Suramangalam
- Periya Pudur
- First Agraharam
Top Gynecomastia Treatment Doctors in Salem
2000+ Successful Gynecomastia Treatment
“I was worried about my Gynecomastia for a long time before I decided to do something about it. I’m so glad I found MantraCare! The treatment was quick, painless, and effective. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone who is looking for Gynecomastia treatment in Salem. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Gynecomastia is a common condition that causes men to develop breasts. It usually begins in puberty or during early adulthood and can continue into middle age. Gynecomastia isn’t harmful, but it can cause emotional distress and make you feel self-conscious about your appearance. If you have the condition, treatment will depend on the cause of gynecomastia and how severe it is.
There are a number of treatment options available for gynecomastia. These include surgical removal of excess breast tissue, liposuction and fat transfer.
The cost of gynecomastia treatment in Salem varies depending on your symptoms and the type of procedure you choose. The average cost is Rs. 30,000 to 50,000 per surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover gynecomastia treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Salem to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare gynecomastia hospital in Salem offers highly safe procedures.