Advanced Fistula treatment in Shahjahanpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Shahjahanpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Shahjahanpur
If you are living with a fistula, or an abnormal connection between the bladder and the rectum or anus, you may be wondering what options are available to you. A fistula can be very painful and difficult to live with, and it’s usually not possible to use the toilet normally. There are various treatments available, and some of them require surgery. Shahjahanpur is one of the best places in India to receive fistula surgery treatment. Here, surgeons have years of experience repairing these abnormal connections. They will work together with you to identify the best treatment option for your individual case.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Shahjahanpur
|Fistulotomy in Shahjahanpur
|20,000 – 1,00,000
|Fistula is cut open
|Fistulectomy in Shahjahanpur
|15,000 – 30,000
|Entire fistula is removed
|LIFT procedure in Shahjahanpur
|25,000 – 80,000
|Small Incision | Fistula is repaired
|Advancement flap procedure in Shahjahanpur
|30,000 – 50,000
|Flap is used to cover the fistula
|Seton techniques in Shahjahanpur
|25,000 – 35,000
|Thread is placed around the fistula
|Laser fistula surgery in Shahjahanpur
|40,000 – 55,000
|Laser is used to destroy fistula
|Endoscopic ablation in Shahjahanpur
|25,000 – 40,000
|Heat or other energy is used
|Fibrin glue in Shahjahanpur
|20,000 – 30,000
|Protein is injected into the fistula
|Bioprosthetic plug in Shahjahanpur
|15,000 – 35,000
|Plug is placed into the fistula
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Shahjahanpur
MantraCare is one of Shahjahanpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Shahjahanpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Neemrana Gateway
- Bareilly More
- Avas Vikas
- Khamaria Gadiyana
- Nigohi road
- Jalal Nager
- Kuchha Kathara
- Paina Bujurg
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Shahjahanpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care is one of the best hospitals I’ve ever been to. They do everything for their patients and overlook every concern of theirs.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Shahjahanpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Shahjahanpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Shahjahanpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Shahjahanpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Shahjahanpur offers highly safe procedures.