Advanced Fissure treatment in Shimla
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Shimla
Fissure surgery is a common medical procedure that is used to treat a variety of diseases and conditions. In Shimla, it is used to treat various types of fissures, including hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and hernia. Fissure surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a special tool to make a small hole in the skin. The surgeon then uses special sutures to close the hole. This procedure is often effective in treating the disease or condition that caused the fissure.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Shimla today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Shimla are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Shimla
|Open Fissure Surgery in Shimla||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Shimla||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Shimla||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Shimla||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Shimla
MantraCare is one of Shimla’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Shimla are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 118
- Sankat Mochan
- Kamyana Bharari Road
- Sector 1
- Lakkar Bazar
- Chotta Shimla
- Chaura Maidan
- Summer Hill
- New Shimla
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Shimla
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care care is a fabulous clinic. They were very professional, they gave me the best possible fissure treatment and my recovery was smooth.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Shimla, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Shimla starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Shimla also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Shimla to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Shimla offers highly safe procedures.