Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Shimoga
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Shimoga
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Shimoga, look no further than Mantracare. We offer state-of-the-art treatments that will help you regain your health and fight back against this deadly disease. Our team of experts offers a variety of options to suit your needs, so you can choose the treatment that is right for you. Whether you need surgery or chemotherapy, we have you covered. So don’t wait any longer and visit us today to start your journey against breast cancer.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Shimoga
|Lumpectomy in Shimoga||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Shimoga||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Shimoga||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Shimoga||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Shimoga
MantraCare is one of Shimoga’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Shimoga are accessible from the following areas:
- Aswath Nagar
- Gopalagowda Extension
- Somina Koppa
- Vinoba Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malleshwara Nagar
- Rajendra Nagar
- Ravindra Nagara
- Chalukya Nagar
- Tank Mohalla
- KR Puram
- Basaveshwara Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
- Ashoka Nagar
- R.M.L Nagar
- Krushi Nagar
- Tippu Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Shimoga
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and we were all really scared. But then we found MantraCare and their amazing treatment in Shimoga. My mother is doing so much better now and we are all really grateful. MantraCare has truly been a lifesaver for our family and we would recommend them to anyone facing breast cancer. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Shimoga include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Shimoga starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Shimoga also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Shimoga to check if you are covered.