Advanced Fistula treatment in Shimoga
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Shimoga at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Shimoga
If you are living with a fistula, you know just how debilitating it can be. A fistula is an abnormal connection between the bladder and the rectum or vagina. This connection can cause urinary and fecal leakage, as well as pain and discomfort. If left untreated, a fistula can lead to extreme complications, such as infections and malnutrition. There is currently no cure for fistulas, but there are treatments that can help improve your quality of life. If you are living with a fistula in Shimoga, please don’t hesitate to contact our team at The Mantra Care Clinic. We will help you find the best treatment option for your specific situation.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Shimoga
|Fistulotomy in Shimoga||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Shimoga||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Shimoga||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Shimoga||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Shimoga||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Shimoga||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Shimoga||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Shimoga||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Shimoga||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Shimoga
MantraCare is one of Shimoga’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Shimoga are accessible from the following areas:
- Aswath Nagar
- Gopalagowda Extension
- Somina Koppa
- Vinoba Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malleshwara Nagar
- Rajendra Nagar
- Ravindra Nagara
- Chalukya Nagar
- Tank Mohalla
- KR Puram
- Basaveshwara Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
- Ashoka Nagar
- R.M.L Nagar
- Krushi Nagar
- Tippu Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Shimoga
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was really scared about having surgery since I don’t have many friends back home and didn’t want to tell close ones about my condition. I found a clinic in Shimoga where I could get treated for my fistula, which was a huge relief. The doctor, nurse and staff were so friendly and helped me feel at ease throughout the whole process.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Shimoga, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Shimoga starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Shimoga also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Shimoga to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Shimoga offers highly safe procedures.