C3R Surgery In Sikar
Corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin (C3R) is a minimally invasive surgical treatment for corneal scarring and other causes of eye degeneration. C3R uses a laser to break down the corneal collagen structure, which triggers the body to produce new collagen. This new collagen helps to restore the structural integrity of the cornea and prevent further deterioration.
C3R has been shown to be effective in treating a wide range of corneal conditions, including keratoconus, post-refractive surgery complications, and irregular astigmatism. Patients typically experience a significant improvement in their vision following C3R treatment.
If you are interested in undergoing C3R treatment for your corneal condition, please contact our clinic in Sikar for more information.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Before surgery, your doctor will give you a list of required medications. These include antibiotics to prevent infection, pain medication, and an anti-inflammatory drug. You may also need drops to keep your eyes lubricated during surgery.
The surgery takes about an hour and you will be asleep during it. First, the doctor will make a small cut in the lower lid of your eye. This allows them to easily see the surface of your eye. They then use a laser to break down the tough outer layer of your cornea (the epithelium). This allows the Riboflavin to penetrate deeper into the tissue and start crosslinking the collagen fibers.
Once crosslinking is complete, your doctor may leave a bandage over the wound for several days or weeks depending on the severity of your case. You may experience some mild discomfort following surgery, but it should subside within a few days. If you do experience any serious side effects, please contact your doctor as soon as possible.
C3R Surgery Cost In Sikar
The cost of C3R surgery in Sikar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Sikar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Sikar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Sikar, including MantraCare Sikar, Eye Clinic Sikar, Eye Center Sikar, and Eye Mantra Sikar. EyeMantra is one of Sikar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Sikar are accessible from the following areas :
- Piprali Road
- Charan Singh Nagar
- Neem Ka Thana
- Anand Nagar
- Dhod Road
- Mohalla Qureshi
- Vinayak vatika road
- Mohalla Jamidaran
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Salasar road
- Bajaj Gram Sanwali
- Tilak Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Balaji Vihar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Sikar
Happy Patients from Sikar after C3R Surgery
“MantraCare is the best place to have this procedure done. They are board certified and have a top-rated facility with state-of-the-art equipment. This has been a life-changing surgery for me, and I am so glad I had it done.”
– Rishi (Sikar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Sikar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Sikar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Sikar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.