Cornea Transplant / Keratoplasty In Sikar
There is a great need for corneal transplants in Sikar as the demand for this surgery increases globally. A cornea transplant is a surgical procedure that replaces the damaged or defective cornea with an artificial one. There are many reasons why someone might require a cornea transplant, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), keratoconus, and damage from eye injuries.
Cornea transplants are typically performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia. After the surgery, patients will usually require a few days of bed rest to allow the new Cornea to heal properly. Most patients experience excellent vision post-transplant, with few if any long-term complications.
If you are considering undergoing a cornea transplant in Sikar, our team at Mantracare would be happy to discuss your options with you. We offer state-of-the-art surgical facilities and proven results from hundreds of successful surgeries performed here over the years. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Causes Of Corneal Diseases
Types of Corneal Transplant Surgeries
There are many types of corneal transplants that can be performed, each with its own benefits and disadvantages.
- The most common type of corneal transplant is penetrating keratoplasty (PK), which is when a doctor removes the damaged portion of the cornea and replaces it with an artificial device.
- Another common type of transplant is Descemet’s stripping endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK/ DSAEK), which removes the damaged epithelium and replaces it with healthy tissue from another part of the body.
- Descemet’s membrane endothelial keratoplasty (DMEK) is a more advanced technique that uses a small incision in the eye to remove damaged endothelial cells and replace them with implants.
- Deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK) is a more invasive procedure than PK or DSEK, and requires larger incisions in the eye.
- Superficial anterior lamellar keratoplasty (SALK) is a less-invasive option that uses small incisions closest to the surface of the eye.
- Finally, artificial cornea transplant (Keratoprosthesis) is a newer option that uses a prosthetic device to replace the damaged cornea.
Cornea Transplant Surgery Cost In Sikar
The cost of corneal treatment surgery in Sikar varies between ₹40,000/eye to ₹80,000/eye depending on the procedure. MantraCare is one of the best cornea hospitals in Sikar, and it offers corneal treatment at the most competitive prices. MantraCare also offers insurance and financing EMI options for corneal treatment in Sikar to make the procedure more affordable for patients.
|Cornea Treatment Options||Description||Cost (₹)|
|Penetrating Keratoplasty (PK) in Sikar||Full thickness corneal transplant (entire cornea is replaced)||40,000|
|Descemet’s Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK/ DSAEK) in Sikar||Damaged inner corneal layer is removed through a small incision (Donor tissue is thicker & easier to transplant compared to DMEK)||50000|
|Descemet’s Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK) in Sikar||Damaged inner corneal layer is removed through a small incision||50000|
|Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK) in Sikar||Partial thickness corneal transplant (used in case of keratoconus or bulging cornea)||45000|
|Superficial anterior lamellar keratoplasty (SALK) in Sikar||Partial thickness corneal transplant wherein the front layer of the cornea is replaced (Stroma and endothelium are unharmed)||45000|
|Artificial Cornea Transplant (Keratoprosthesis) in Sikar||Corneal transplant with artificial cornea (If not eligible for a donor cornea)||80000|
Cornea Hospitals in Sikar
There are several cornea eye hospitals in Sikar, including MantraCare Sikar, Eye Clinic Sikar, Eye Center Sikar, and Eye Mantra Sikar. EyeMantra is one of Sikar’s leading Cornea treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Sikar are accessible from the following areas :
- Piprali Road
- Charan Singh Nagar
- Neem Ka Thana
- Anand Nagar
- Dhod Road
- Mohalla Qureshi
- Vinayak vatika road
- Mohalla Jamidaran
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Salasar road
- Bajaj Gram Sanwali
- Tilak Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Balaji Vihar
Top Corneal Treatment / Keratoplasty Doctors in Sikar
Happy Patients from Sikar after Corneal Transplant / Keratoplasty
” I have been in the eye care business for over a decade. I had done every possible operation and procedure on my eyes before but still found myself with weak vision. But after undergoing corneal transplant surgery from MantraCare in Sikar, my life has completely changed. The best part is that it’s easy to find and affordable.”
– Sharon (Sikar)