Advanced Fissure treatment in Sikar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Sikar
Fissure surgery treatment is a procedure that is used to treat a wide variety of conditions. One of the most common conditions that this procedure is used for is fissures. A fissure is a crack in the skin that can occur anywhere on the body. They can be small or large, and can range in severity from mild to severe. Fissure surgery treatment involves opening up the crack in the skin so that the underlying tissues can be repaired. This procedure is usually done using a scalpel, and it can be done as an outpatient procedure or an inpatient procedure.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Sikar today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Sikar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Sikar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Sikar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Sikar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Sikar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Sikar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Sikar
MantraCare is one of Sikar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sikar are accessible from the following areas:
- Piprali Road
- Charan Singh Nagar
- Neem Ka Thana
- Anand Nagar
- Dhod Road
- Mohalla Qureshi
- Vinayak vatika road
- Mohalla Jamidaran
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Salasar road
- Bajaj Gram Sanwali
- Tilak Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Balaji Vihar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Sikar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was looking for a place in the city of Sikar to get my fissure surgery done and I ran across Mantra Care. The doctor knew what he was doing, and the staff were great. I dealt with Lisa who did my surgery and she was very helpful from the start.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Sikar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Sikar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Sikar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sikar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Sikar offers highly safe procedures.