Advanced Fistula treatment in Sikar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Sikar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Sikar
If you are looking for a safe and effective treatment for fistula surgery, look no further than Sikar. Our surgeons are experienced in treating this condition, and they will work to create a closed fistula using the best techniques available. In most cases, this type of surgery is successful and patients can return to their normal lives relatively soon after treatment. If you are interested in learning more about our fistula surgery treatment in Sikar, please contact Mantra Care team today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Sikar
|Fistulotomy in Sikar||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Sikar||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Sikar||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Sikar||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Sikar||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Sikar||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Sikar||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Sikar||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Sikar||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Sikar
MantraCare is one of Sikar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sikar are accessible from the following areas:
- Piprali Road
- Charan Singh Nagar
- Neem Ka Thana
- Anand Nagar
- Dhod Road
- Mohalla Qureshi
- Vinayak vatika road
- Mohalla Jamidaran
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Salasar road
- Bajaj Gram Sanwali
- Tilak Nagar
- Shastri Nagar
- Balaji Vihar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Sikar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The doctor was very clear with everything, and I did not feel any pain during the surgery. The entire experience was pleasant.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Sikar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Sikar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Sikar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sikar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Sikar offers highly safe procedures.