Advanced Fissure treatment in Siliguri
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Siliguri
Fissure surgery treatment in Siliguri is a procedure that is used to treat various types of cracks and fissures. This procedure is done by inserting a special type of needle into the crack or fissure and then using a suction device to close it. This procedure is usually very successful and can usually be reversed within a few days if there are no complications.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Siliguri are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Siliguri
|Open Fissure Surgery in Siliguri||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Siliguri||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Siliguri||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Siliguri||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Siliguri
MantraCare is one of Siliguri’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Siliguri are accessible from the following areas:
- Punjabi Para
- Sevoke Road
- Bara Gharia
- Hill Cart road
- Pradip Nagar
- Deshbandhu Para
- Shanti Nagar
- Hakim Para
- Uttorayon Township
- Bankim Nagar
- Bara Mohansingh
- Mahananda Para
- Jyoti Nagar
- New Rangia
- Uttar Palash
- Eastern Bypass
- Subhas Pally
- Pradhan Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Siliguri
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was confident about visiting the clinic for my surgery. They are extremely professional and courteous. I had a successful surgery and also got relief from pain which is incomparable to any other treatment.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Siliguri, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Siliguri starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Siliguri also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Siliguri to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Siliguri offers highly safe procedures.