Advanced Fistula treatment in Siliguri
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Siliguri at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Siliguri
If you are looking for a surgery that can help you repair a fistula, then you should consider visiting the Mantra Care hospital. This hospital is known for its exceptional fistula surgery treatment. They have a team of experienced surgeons who are well-equipped to handle any type of fistula problem. They will take care of everything from pre-operative planning to post-operative care. You can be sure that you will receive the best possible care during your surgery at the Mantra care hospital.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Siliguri
|Fistulotomy in Siliguri||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Siliguri||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Siliguri||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Siliguri||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Siliguri||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Siliguri||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Siliguri||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Siliguri||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Siliguri||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Siliguri
MantraCare is one of Siliguri’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Siliguri are accessible from the following areas:
- Punjabi Para
- Sevoke Road
- Bara Gharia
- Hill Cart road
- Pradip Nagar
- Deshbandhu Para
- Shanti Nagar
- Hakim Para
- Uttorayon Township
- Bankim Nagar
- Bara Mohansingh
- Mahananda Para
- Jyoti Nagar
- New Rangia
- Uttar Palash
- Eastern Bypass
- Subhas Pally
- Pradhan Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Siliguri
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I had a fistula surgery in Siliguri and I was very happy to find this clinic. The doctors were so friendly and helpful, and the overall treatment was excellent. What I like most about this clinic is that they didn’t just perform the surgery and leave us at the hospital, they also offered us follow-ups on how we were doing. I couldn’t be happier with my surgery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Siliguri, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Siliguri starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Siliguri also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Siliguri to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Siliguri offers highly safe procedures.