Advanced Gall bladder treatment in Siliguri
FREE Gall bladder Treatment Consultation
Get Gall bladder removal Treatment Cost Estimate
Gall bladder Treatment in Siliguri
If you are looking for gall bladder treatment in Siliguri at Mantracare, then you have come to the right place. At Mantracare, we offer a wide range of treatments for gall bladder problems. We offer treatments that use surgery or medication. If surgery is your preferred option, we can perform a cholecystectomy. This is the most common type of gall bladder surgery and it is usually very successful. However, there are some risks associated with this procedure so we will provide you with all of the information that you need before making a decision. If medication is your chosen treatment, we can prescribe a number of different medications that can be effective in treating your gall bladder problem.
Why Gall bladder treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Gall Badder Stones
The following symptoms may indicate that someone has gall stones:
- Excruciating pain in the upper right abdomen, often just below the rib cage
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
- Clay colored stools
- Heavy, greasy bowel movements
- Tender abdomen
Gall bladder stones Treatment Options
The most common treatment options for gall bladder stones are:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): The lithotripter is used to break up the stone into smaller pieces, which are then passed out of the body
- Percutaneous transluminal lithotripsy (PTL): A thin tube is inserted through a small incision which is electrically that allows a shock wave to be applied causing the stone to break into smaller pieces
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (surgical removal of the gallbladder): The surgeon makes a small incision on the side of the body, inserts a camera and uses it to guide an instrument into the abdominal cavity which break up a gall bladder stone with minimal invasive damage
- Open cholecystectomy: The surgeon makes an open incision on the side of the body, removes any remaining tissue from around the gall bladder, and then uses a laparoscope to remove the stone.
- Percutaneous cholecystostomy (PCS): A metal tube is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin, and passed to a stone. It has an electrically charged wire on one end. The other end has a valve that allows the doctor to use it like a suction device to pull out the stone
- Gallbladder stent placement: A metal tube is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin, and passed to a stone. It has an electrically charged wire on one end. The other end has a valve that allows the doctor to use it like a suction device to pull out the stone
- Sclerotherapy: A solution is injected into a vein under the skin, causing a blood clot to form. This limits the passage of stones and other debris through the bile ducts
Why to not delay Gall bladder stone treatment?
Gallstones are the most common cause of acute and chronic cholecystitis. Treatment for gallstones should be done as soon as possible because it can lead to complications such as:
- Acute cholecystitis
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Acute pancreatitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone formation)
Gall bladder Stones Treatment Cost in Siliguri
|ESWl in Siliguri||15,000 – 80,000|
|PTL in Siliguri||47,000 – 1,80,000|
|Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in Siliguri||30,000 – 1,30,000|
|Open Cholecystectomy in Siliguri||50,000 – 1,00,000|
|Sclerotherapy in Siliguri||30,000 – 40,000|
|Gallbladder stent Placement in Siliguri||30,000 – 50,000|
|PCS in Siliguri||30,000 – 1,00,000|
Gall bladder Treatment Hospitals in Siliguri
MantraCare is one of Siliguri’s leading Gall bladder treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Siliguri are accessible from the following areas:
- Punjabi Para
- Sevoke Road
- Bara Gharia
- Hill Cart road
- Pradip Nagar
- Deshbandhu Para
- Shanti Nagar
- Hakim Para
- Uttorayon Township
- Bankim Nagar
- Bara Mohansingh
- Mahananda Para
- Jyoti Nagar
- New Rangia
- Uttar Palash
- Eastern Bypass
- Subhas Pally
- Pradhan Nagar
Top Gall bladder Treatment Doctors in Siliguri
2000+ Successful Gall bladder Treatment
“I am glad I chose Mantracare for my Gall bladder treatment in Siliguri. The staff was very professional and caring, and the treatment was very effective. I would definitely recommend Mantracare to anyone looking for Gall bladder treatment. Thank you!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Gall stones are formed in the gallbladder and can cause intense pain. Gallstones are hard, pebble-like pieces of cholesterol or bile that form in the gallbladder. They can be as small as a grain of sand or as big as a golf ball. Gallstones form when there is too much cholesterol and bilirubin (a waste product of red blood cells) in the bile. The combination of these substances makes a stone that sticks together and forms in the gallbladder.
There are many different treatment options for gall stones in Siliguri. Some of the most common include PTL, ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy), PCS, Gallbladder Stent Placement, Sclerotherapy.
The cost of gall bladder stone treatment in Siliguri can vary depending on the type of surgery that is required to remove the stones. These surgeries are priced differently and the cost can range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs, depending on the type of surgery and where it is done.
Yes, most insurances cover gall bladder stone treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Siliguri to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare gall bladder stone hospital in Siliguri offers highly safe procedures.