Advanced Fistula treatment in Sirsa
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Sirsa at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Sirsa
If you are living with a fistula, there is hope. There are treatments available that can help you improve your quality of life and restore function to your body. If you are living in Sirsa and would like to learn more about the treatment options available to you, please contact our team at Mantra Care Fistula Surgery Centre. We would be happy to discuss your options with you and help you find the best possible treatment for you.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Sirsa
|Fistulotomy in Sirsa||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Sirsa||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Sirsa||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Sirsa||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Sirsa||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Sirsa||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Sirsa||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Sirsa||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Sirsa||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Sirsa
MantraCare is one of Sirsa’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sirsa are accessible from the following areas:
- Guru Nanak Nagar
- Kalyan Nagar
- Shri Gaushala Mohalla
- Kirti Nagar
- Barnala Road
- Housing Board Colony
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Sirsa
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I came across Mantra Care when I was searching for care after my surgery. My doctor recommended the Mantra Care and now I’m recommending them to all my friends.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Sirsa, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Sirsa starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Sirsa also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sirsa to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Sirsa offers highly safe procedures.