Advanced Piles treatment in Sirsa
FREE Piles Treatment Consultation
Get Piles Treatment Cost Estimate
Piles Treatment in Sirsa
If you’re suffering from piles, you may be considering surgery to get rid of them. Piles surgery can be an effective treatment option, but it’s important to make sure you’re getting it done by a qualified surgeon. In Sirsa, there are many qualified surgeons who can perform piles surgery. The treatment involves removing the piles from your rectum and anus. The surgeon will make a small incision in your anus and remove the piles. The surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis, so you won’t have to stay in the hospital overnight.
Contact Our team for your Piles treatment today!
Why Piles treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Piles
Most people with hemorrhoids experience only mild symptoms. But if you have large hemorrhoids, they can come out of your anus and make it very sore. This can happen during a bowel movement or even when you are sitting down. Some other symptoms include:
- Bleeding during a bowel movement. You might see bright red streaks of blood on toilet paper or in the toilet bowl.
- Itching or irritation in your anus
- Pain or discomfort during a bowel movement
- A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
- Leakage of feces
Piles Treatment Options
There are a number of options availablein Sirsa for treating piles, and the best course of action will depend on the individual case. In some cases, simple lifestyle changes may be all that is needed to reduce the symptoms of piles. This can include eating a high-fiber diet, drinking plenty of water, and avoiding prolonged sitting or standing.
If lifestyle changes are not enough to improve the symptoms of piles, there are a number of medical treatments that can be effective. These include:
- Topical creams and ointments: These can help to soothe the pain and irritation associated with piles.
- Suppositories: These are inserted into the rectum in order to reduce inflammation.
- Sclerotherapy: A solution is injected into the piles in order to shrink them.
- Laser surgery: This is a relatively new treatment option which involves using a laser to remove the piles.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This is a surgical procedure which involves removing the piles. It is usually only considered in cases where other treatments have failed.
Why to not delay Piles treatment?
It is important to understand that delaying in seeking treatment for piles can lead to several complications, some of which can be life-threatening. Some of the common complications associated with delayed piles treatment are:
- Bleeding: If this symptom is ignored and not treated in time, it can lead to anaemia.
- Infection: If the piles are left untreated, they can get infected, which can lead to sepsis.
- Strangulated piles: This can lead to severe pain and in some cases, even death.
- Cancer: In very rare cases, piles can turn cancerous.
Piles Treatment Cost in Sirsa
|Laser Piles Surgery in Sirsa||30,000 – 40,000|
|Open piles surgery in Sirsa||20,000 – 40,000|
|Cauterization in Sirsa||10,000 – 40,000|
|Stapled hemorrhoidectomy in Sirsa||20,000 – 80,000|
|Sclerotherapy in Sirsa||30,000 – 40,000|
|Rubber band ligation in Sirsa||20,000 – 50,000|
Piles Treatment Hospitals in Sirsa
MantraCare is one of Sirsa’s leading Piles treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sirsa are accessible from the following areas:
- Guru Nanak Nagar
- Kalyan Nagar
- Shri Gaushala Mohalla
- Kirti Nagar
- Barnala Road
- Housing Board Colony
Top Piles Treatment Doctors in Sirsa
2000+ Successful Piles Treatment
“I had a problem with piles, and I was embarrassed by it. But after I got treated Mantra Care, I felt so much better. I wasn’t in any pain at all and the service was great.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Piles treatment in Sirsa can be defined as a process or method that helps to bring relief from the symptoms of piles and also help in the prevention of further complications. Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen veins in the anal canal. They can be either internal, where they occur inside the rectum, or external, where they develop under the skin around the anus.
There are many different treatment options for piles, and the best one for you will depend on the severity of your condition. If you have mild to moderate piles, home remedies such as over-the-counter creams, ointments, or suppositories may be all you need to get relief. If your piles are more severe, your doctor may recommend Sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation, Infrared coagulation, Surgery
The cost of piles treatment in Sirsa starts at Rs 10,000. For more advanced treatments like hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, the cost can go up to Rs 80,000. Mantra Care also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover piles treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sirsa to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare piles hospital in Sirsa offers highly safe procedures.