C3R Surgery In Solapur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment for keratoconus that uses riboflavin as an adjunct. CCL is a safe and effective way to improve the vision of people with keratoconus. In this procedure, riboflavin is injected into the cornea to help crosslink the corneal collagen. This helps to reduce the severity and progression of keratoconus.
If you are interested in learning more about CCL or if you have questions about the procedure, please contact our office in Solapur. We would be happy to discuss your options with you and answer any questions you may have.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin is a common eye surgery procedure used to improve the vision of patients. The procedure uses light energy to break down the corneal collagen and create new bonds, which can improve the clarity and colors of the eye.
The first step in the procedure is to numb the eye with an eye drop. Next, an eyedropper is used to deposit a small amount of riboflavin solution on the surface of the eye. This solution helps to speed up the crosslinking process.
The light beam is then applied to the eye, and it will stay on for about 20 minutes. During this time, the light will break down the corneal collagen and create new bonds.
C3R Surgery Cost In Solapur
The cost of C3R surgery in Solapur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Solapur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Solapur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Solapur, including MantraCare Solapur, Eye Clinic Solapur, Eye Center Solapur, and Eye Mantra Solapur. EyeMantra is one of Solapur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Solapur are accessible from the following areas :
- Vijapur Road
- Murarji Peth
- Saat Rasta
- Akkalkot Road
- 100-feet Hotgi Road
- Railway lines
- South Sadar Bazar
- South Kasba
- New Budhwar Peth
- Shukrawar Peth
- Bhawani Peth
- Hotgi Road
- Sakhar Peth
- Sidheshwar Peth
- Shivaganga Nagar
- Jawaharlal Housing Society
- Anand Nagar
- Aditya Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Bijapur road
- Sainath Nagar
- Amrut Nagar
- Raghvendra Nagar
- Navi Peth
- Kamla Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Rajaswa Nagar
- Shaniwar Peth
- Laxmi Vishnu Chawl
- Janki Nagar
- Solapur Tuljapur Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Solapur
Happy Patients from Solapur after C3R Surgery
“I am very happy with the treatment I received. The doctor (Dr. Shweta) and the staff were very professional and caring. They did a complete evaluation of my eyes, explained the procedure well, and it was a great experience.”
– Rishi (Solapur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Solapur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Solapur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Solapur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.