Advanced Fissure treatment in Solapur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Solapur
If you are experiencing pain in your anus or rectum, then you may be a candidate for fissure surgery treatment. This type of surgery is used to treat large, deep fissures that are located near the anus or rectum. The surgery involves cutting into the skin and muscle to widen the fissure and then closing it with stitches. This procedure is usually successful in resolving the pain and restoring quality of life.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Solapur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Solapur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Solapur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Solapur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Solapur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Solapur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Solapur
MantraCare is one of Solapur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Solapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vijapur Road
- Murarji Peth
- Saat Rasta
- Akkalkot Road
- 100-feet Hotgi Road
- Railway lines
- South Sadar Bazar
- South Kasba
- New Budhwar Peth
- Shukrawar Peth
- Bhawani Peth
- Hotgi Road
- Sakhar Peth
- Sidheshwar Peth
- Shivaganga Nagar
- Jawaharlal Housing Society
- Anand Nagar
- Aditya Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Bijapur road
- Sainath Nagar
- Amrut Nagar
- Raghvendra Nagar
- Navi Peth
- Kamla Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Rajaswa Nagar
- Shaniwar Peth
- Laxmi Vishnu Chawl
- Janki Nagar
- Solapur Tuljapur Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Solapur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care has been providing a wide range of treatment and surgical options for Fissure surgery in Solapur.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Solapur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Solapur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Solapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Solapur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Solapur offers highly safe procedures.