Advanced Fistula treatment in Solapur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Solapur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Solapur
I had my fistula surgery in Solapur and I am so glad that I did. The treatment was fantastic and the staff was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs fistula surgery treatment.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Solapur
|Fistulotomy in Solapur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Solapur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Solapur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Solapur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Solapur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Solapur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Solapur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Solapur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Solapur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Solapur
MantraCare is one of Solapur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Solapur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vijapur Road
- Murarji Peth
- Saat Rasta
- Akkalkot Road
- 100-feet Hotgi Road
- Railway lines
- South Sadar Bazar
- South Kasba
- New Budhwar Peth
- Shukrawar Peth
- Bhawani Peth
- Hotgi Road
- Sakhar Peth
- Sidheshwar Peth
- Shivaganga Nagar
- Jawaharlal Housing Society
- Anand Nagar
- Aditya Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Bijapur road
- Sainath Nagar
- Amrut Nagar
- Raghvendra Nagar
- Navi Peth
- Kamla Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Rajaswa Nagar
- Shaniwar Peth
- Laxmi Vishnu Chawl
- Janki Nagar
- Solapur Tuljapur Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Solapur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I want to thank everyone who helped me to get cured. Mantra Care has been very helpful in my fight against the disease and I am very grateful for all of your help.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Solapur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Solapur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Solapur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Solapur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Solapur offers highly safe procedures.