Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Sonipat
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Sonipat
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Sonipat, then Mantracare is the perfect place for you. We offer a wide range of treatments, from surgery to chemotherapy, and we can tailor a program that is specifically tailored to your needs. We also have a team of experts who can help you make the most informed decisions about your treatment. We are here to help you through this difficult time, and we hope that we can provide you with the support that you need.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Sonipat
|Lumpectomy in Sonipat||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Sonipat||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Sonipat||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Sonipat||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Sonipat
MantraCare is one of Sonipat’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sonipat are accessible from the following areas:
- TDI City
- G.T Karnal Road
- Sector 30
- Sector 27
- Sector 35
- Sector 8
- Sector 10
- KMP Expressway
- Sector 16
- Sector 12
- Sector 17
- Sector 15
- Sector 19
- Sector 23
- Vijay Nagar
- Sikka Colony
- Sector 24
- Model Town
- Sector 7
- Sector 1A
- Patel Nagar
- Sector 43
- Sector 14
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Sonipat
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I live in Sonipat and I am a patient of MantraCare, Sonipat. I had cancer in my left breast and I came to MantraCare for treatment. The doctors here are excellent and they have very good facilities. They have all the latest machines and equipment. The staff is also very good. They explain everything very clearly. Thanks, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Sonipat include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Sonipat starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Sonipat also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sonipat to check if you are covered.