Advanced Fissure treatment in Sonipat
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Sonipat
Fissure surgery is a surgical procedure used to treat a number of medical conditions. It is done by making a small hole in the skin and then closing it with stitches. Fissure surgery can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, including: infantile hemangioma, cysts, breast cancer, and more. In Sonipat, we have a number of experienced surgeons who can perform this procedure.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Sonipat today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Sonipat are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Sonipat
|Open Fissure Surgery in Sonipat||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Sonipat||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Sonipat||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Sonipat||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Sonipat
MantraCare is one of Sonipat’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sonipat are accessible from the following areas:
- TDI City
- G.T Karnal Road
- Sector 30
- Sector 27
- Sector 35
- Sector 8
- Sector 10
- KMP Expressway
- Sector 16
- Sector 12
- Sector 17
- Sector 15
- Sector 19
- Sector 23
- Vijay Nagar
- Sikka Colony
- Sector 24
- Model Town
- Sector 7
- Sector 1A
- Patel Nagar
- Sector 43
- Sector 14
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Sonipat
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was diagnosed with Fissure surgery a few months ago. I went to Mantra Care because they had good reviews, and the doctor there helped me understand my condition as well as what to expect when undergoing surgery. It was one of the best experiences I’ve had with doctors.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Sonipat, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Sonipat starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Sonipat also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sonipat to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Sonipat offers highly safe procedures.