Advanced Fistula treatment in Sonipat
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Sonipat at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Sonipat
If you are living with a fistula, there is hope. Fistula surgery is a surgical procedure that can be used to repair or replace the damaged or leaky vaginal or anal opening. The benefit of fistula surgery is that it is a relatively simple and quick procedure that can restore quality of life. There are several types of fistulas, and each requires a different type of treatment. If you are living with a fistula and are considering surgery, please speak to one of our surgeons about your options.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Sonipat
|Fistulotomy in Sonipat||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Sonipat||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Sonipat||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Sonipat||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Sonipat||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Sonipat||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Sonipat||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Sonipat||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Sonipat||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Sonipat
MantraCare is one of Sonipat’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Sonipat are accessible from the following areas:
- TDI City
- G.T Karnal Road
- Sector 30
- Sector 27
- Sector 35
- Sector 8
- Sector 10
- KMP Expressway
- Sector 16
- Sector 12
- Sector 17
- Sector 15
- Sector 19
- Sector 23
- Vijay Nagar
- Sikka Colony
- Sector 24
- Model Town
- Sector 7
- Sector 1A
- Patel Nagar
- Sector 43
- Sector 14
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Sonipat
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The moment I walked in, I felt like I was back home again. The clinic’s staff members were extremely cordial and helpful.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Sonipat, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Sonipat starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Sonipat also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Sonipat to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Sonipat offers highly safe procedures.