C3R Surgery In Sri Ganganagar
Corneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) is a minimally invasive procedure that uses riboflavin to cross-link the corneal collagen fibers. CCL is a safe and effective treatment for corneal dystrophy, keratoconus, and other corneal disorders.
CCL is performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia. After placing an intraocular lens (IOL) into the eye, the surgeon uses a laser to create small heat waves in the cornea. These heat waves cause the corneal collagen to break down and form cross-links. The procedure lasts around 45 minutes and most patients are able to return to work within a few days.
If you are interested in learning more about CCL or if you would like to schedule a consultation, please contact Mantracare Sri Ganganagar!
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a procedure in which riboflavin is used to make the cornea more resistant to aging and other damage. Collagen crosslinking is most often used in combination with other treatments for people with keratoconus, a condition that makes the cornea thinner and less resistant to aging.
The procedure involves applying a solution to the eye that causes the cornea to swell. This creates small bubbles on the surface of the cornea, which break down the connective tissue that holds it together. Over time, this gradually reduces the thickness of the cornea.
C3R Surgery Cost In Sri Ganganagar
The cost of C3R surgery in Sri Ganganagar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Sri Ganganagar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Sri Ganganagar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Sri Ganganagar, including MantraCare Sri Ganganagar, Eye Clinic Sri Ganganagar, Eye Center Sri Ganganagar, and Eye Mantra Sri Ganganagar. EyeMantra is one of Sri Ganganagar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Sri Ganganagar are accessible from the following areas :
- 1 SGM
- New Mandi Gharsana
- Padampur, Rajasthan
- Rawla Mandi
- Sri Ganganagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Sri Ganganagar
Happy Patients from Sri Ganganagar after C3R Surgery
“I, like so many others, was once told I had a corneal problem that would need to be repaired with collagen crosslinking. I wasn’t really sure what it meant or how it would affect my future vision. Fortunately, I found MantraCare and had my corneal collagen crosslinked without any problems. The procedure went smoothly and my new eyesight is as good as if not better than before.”
– Rishi (Sri Ganganagar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Sri Ganganagar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Sri Ganganagar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Sri Ganganagar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.