Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Srinagar
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Srinagar
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Srinagar, Mantracare is the right place for you. We offer comprehensive breast cancer care and offer treatments that are available only at our clinic. Our team of doctors and specialists is experienced in treating all types of breast cancer and we have a wide range of treatments that we can offer you. We also have a wonderful team of support staff who will help you get the best possible care during your stay with us. If you need to speak to someone immediately, our 24/7 helpline is available to help you. We hope that you will choose us as your go-to destination for breast cancer treatment in Srinagar.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Srinagar
|Lumpectomy in Srinagar||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Srinagar||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Srinagar||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Srinagar||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Srinagar
MantraCare is one of Srinagar’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Srinagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Sanat Nagar
- Naseem Bagh
- Sumbal Sonawari
- Hamdaniya Colony
- Kalnat Pura
- Pantha Chowk
- Shiv Pora
- Elachi Bagh
- Badami Bagh Cantonment
- Mehjoor Nagar
- Ram Bagh
- Habba Kadal
- Lal Chowk
- Lal Bazar
- Lal Gam
- Jawahar Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Srinagar
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“MantraCare has been a lifesaver for me during my battle with breast cancer. They have provided me with the information and support I need to get through this tough time. I am so grateful to have found them! Their treatment options in Srinagar are top-notch and I have seen great results. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone facing breast cancer. Thank you, MantraCare!“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Srinagar include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Srinagar starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Srinagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Srinagar to check if you are covered.