Advanced Fissure treatment in Srinagar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Srinagar
Fissure surgery is a procedure used to treat various problems with the digestive system. The surgery is done through a small hole in the lower end of the stomach. This hole is called a fissure. The doctor uses a special tool to widen the fissure and then repairs it using stitches or a metal mesh. Treatment for fissure surgery usually takes about two hours. After the surgery, you will need to take antibiotics to prevent infection.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Srinagar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Srinagar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Srinagar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Srinagar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Srinagar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Srinagar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Srinagar
MantraCare is one of Srinagar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Srinagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Sanat Nagar
- Naseem Bagh
- Sumbal Sonawari
- Hamdaniya Colony
- Kalnat Pura
- Pantha Chowk
- Shiv Pora
- Elachi Bagh
- Badami Bagh Cantonment
- Mehjoor Nagar
- Ram Bagh
- Habba Kadal
- Lal Chowk
- Lal Bazar
- Lal Gam
- Jawahar Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Srinagar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was undergoing Fissure surgery in Srinagar, Kashmir Valley, when the surgeon broke my medicine bottle. I was so frustrated and disappointed that it happened to me again! But luckily for me, I found out about Mantra Care. They sell medicines on a large scale and they just happen to make medicines for this condition.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Srinagar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Srinagar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Srinagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Srinagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Srinagar offers highly safe procedures.