Advanced Fissure treatment in Surat
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Surat
Fissure surgery is a type of surgery that is used to treat various types of fissures. Fissures are cracks or breaks in the skin that can occur anywhere on the body. They can be minor or major, and can occur anywhere on the body, including the mouth, face, neck, hands, feet, and groin area. Fissure surgery is a relatively new treatment option, and it is becoming more and more popular because it is a very safe procedure. It is also very effective at repairing fissures, and it can help restore mobility to the affected area.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Surat are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Surat
|Open Fissure Surgery in Surat||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Surat||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Surat||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Surat||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Surat
MantraCare is one of Surat’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Surat are accessible from the following areas:
- Surat Dumas Road
- Ghod Dod Road
- City Light
- Canal Road
- VIP Road
- Kharwar Nagar
- Rander Road
- Hazira – Adajan Road
- Vishnu Nagar
- Dahin Nagar
- Jahangir Pura
- Parvat Gam
- Anand Mahal Road
- Pal Gam
- Vishal Nagar
- Athwa Gate
- Palanpur Gam
- Pankaj Nagar
- Mota Varachha
- Parvat Patiya
- Mahindra Pur
- Saniya Hemad
- Khodiyar Nagar
- Majura Gate
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Surat
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was referred to Mantra Care by my doctor. I found them highly qualified and so affordable. They helped me to get better and got me back on my feet.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Surat, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Surat starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Surat also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Surat to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Surat offers highly safe procedures.