Advanced Fistula treatment in Surat
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Surat at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Surat
Fistula surgery treatment in Surat is a simple and straightforward procedure. The surgeon will make a small incision in the anal area and then insert a catheter into the fistula. Once the catheter is in place, the surgeon will inflate a balloon to close off the fistula. This will allow the surrounding tissue to heal properly. The entire procedure usually takes less than an hour and can be done on an outpatient basis.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Surat
|Fistulotomy in Surat||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Surat||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Surat||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Surat||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Surat||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Surat||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Surat||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Surat||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Surat||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Surat
MantraCare is one of Surat’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Surat are accessible from the following areas:
- Surat Dumas Road
- Ghod Dod Road
- City Light
- Canal Road
- VIP Road
- Kharwar Nagar
- Rander Road
- Hazira – Adajan Road
- Vishnu Nagar
- Dahin Nagar
- Jahangir Pura
- Parvat Gam
- Anand Mahal Road
- Pal Gam
- Vishal Nagar
- Athwa Gate
- Palanpur Gam
- Pankaj Nagar
- Mota Varachha
- Parvat Patiya
- Mahindra Pur
- Saniya Hemad
- Khodiyar Nagar
- Majura Gate
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Surat
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was so terrified to have surgery, but I was in so much pain and no one could figure out what was wrong. I wanted to thank Mantra Care for taking good care of me before, during and after the surgery. It is such a relief to be able to eat normally again.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Surat, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Surat starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Surat also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Surat to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Surat offers highly safe procedures.