Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Thane
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Thane
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Thane, then be sure to visit Mantracare. We offer a variety of breast cancer treatments, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. We also have a team of highly-qualified doctors who can help you find the best option for your individual situation. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Thane
|Lumpectomy in Thane||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Thane||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Thane||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Thane||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Thane
MantraCare is one of Thane’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Thane are accessible from the following areas:
- JK Gram
- Kapur Bawdi
- Wagle Industrial Estate
- Shree Nagar
- Anu Nagar
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Road
- Ghodbunder Road
- Kolshet Road
- Panch Pakhadi
- Pokhran Road No. 1
- Vartak Nagar
- Eastern Express Highway
- Savarkar Nagar
- Thane West
- Thane East
- Azad Nagar
- Vishnu Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Teen Hath Naka
- Hiranandani Estate
- Jambli Naka
- Pokhran Road No. 2
- Louis Wadi
- Daighar Gaon
- Usarghar Gaon
- Desai Village
- anand nagar
- Talav Pali
- Padle Gaon
- Runwal Nagar
- Kolbad Road
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Thane
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was worried about my breast cancer treatment options, but MantraCare in Thane made me feel comfortable and confident about my decision. The staff was amazing and they answered all of my questions. I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone considering breast cancer treatment. Thanks!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Thane include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Thane starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Thane also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Thane to check if you are covered.