C3R Surgery In Thane
Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CCL) with riboflavin (vitamin B2) has been found to be a safe and effective treatment for keratoconus. This crosslinking therapy uses high-energy light to break down the corneal collagen, which in turn results in a widened cornea. CCL with riboflavin is a fast and effective treatment that can improve vision significantly in some patients.
CCL with riboflavin has been shown to be more effective than other forms of crosslinking therapy for treating keratoconus. Patients who have undergone CCL with riboflavin have seen significant improvements in their vision, often achieving near-normal visual acuity after only one treatment session.
In addition, CCL with riboflavin is considered to be a safe and effective treatment option for patients in Thane who have difficulty wearing contact lenses due to keratoconus symptoms.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common procedure used to improve the clarity and vision of the eye. It is performed by injecting a solution containing riboflavin into the cornea. This causes the cornea to become more resistant to damage, thereby improving your vision.
The procedure is done in steps. First, your doctor will remove any excess tissue from around the eye. They will then make an incision in the middle of your eye and inject the riboflavin solution through the opening. Afterward, they will close the incision and wait for the CCL to take effect.
The treatment usually lasts about two weeks, but you may experience some mild side effects such as itching or discomfort. Overall, CCL is a safe and effective way to improve your vision.
C3R Surgery Cost In Thane
The cost of C3R surgery in Thane can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Thane varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Thane
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Thane, including MantraCare Thane, Eye Clinic Thane, Eye Center Thane, and Eye Mantra Thane. EyeMantra is one of Thane’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Thane are accessible from the following areas :
- JK Gram
- Kapur Bawdi
- Wagle Industrial Estate
- Shree Nagar
- Anu Nagar
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Road
- Ghodbunder Road
- Kolshet Road
- Panch Pakhadi
- Pokhran Road No. 1
- Vartak Nagar
- Eastern Express Highway
- Savarkar Nagar
- Thane West
- Thane East
- Azad Nagar
- Vishnu Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Teen Hath Naka
- Hiranandani Estate
- Jambli Naka
- Pokhran Road No. 2
- Louis Wadi
- Daighar Gaon
- Usarghar Gaon
- Desai Village
- anand nagar
- Talav Pali
- Padle Gaon
- Runwal Nagar
- Kolbad Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Thane
Happy Patients from Thane after C3R Surgery
“I had corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery in Thane, India, and the cost was fully covered by the insurance policy. I wanted to let you know that the procedure was really good and the recovery time was fast.”
– Rishi (Thane)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Thane offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Thane, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Thane. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.