Advanced Fissure treatment in Thane
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Thane
If you are suffering from a fissure, you should speak to a doctor as soon as possible. There are many options available for treatment, and the sooner you get help, the better your chances of a successful outcome. One of the most common treatments is surgery. A doctor can repair the fissure by either sewning it closed or by inserting a mesh patch. A mesh patch is a type of surgery that uses mesh to cover the wound. The mesh helps to support the healing process and prevent infection from spreading. This type of surgery is usually less invasive than sewning the fissure closed, and it often results in less pain and fewer complications.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Thane are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Thane
|Open Fissure Surgery in Thane||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Thane||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Thane||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Thane||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Thane
MantraCare is one of Thane’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Thane are accessible from the following areas:
- JK Gram
- Kapur Bawdi
- Wagle Industrial Estate
- Shree Nagar
- Anu Nagar
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Road
- Ghodbunder Road
- Kolshet Road
- Panch Pakhadi
- Pokhran Road No. 1
- Vartak Nagar
- Eastern Express Highway
- Savarkar Nagar
- Thane West
- Thane East
- Azad Nagar
- Vishnu Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Teen Hath Naka
- Hiranandani Estate
- Jambli Naka
- Pokhran Road No. 2
- Louis Wadi
- Daighar Gaon
- Usarghar Gaon
- Desai Village
- anand nagar
- Talav Pali
- Padle Gaon
- Runwal Nagar
- Kolbad Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Thane
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“In less than 24 hours from the time of booking, I got to see my surgeon. He diagnosed and operated on me within 2 days. I am doing well now.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Thane, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Thane starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Thane also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Thane to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Thane offers highly safe procedures.