Advanced Fistula treatment in Thane
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Thane at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Thane
Fistula surgery is a treatment for an abnormal connection between two body parts. It is usually used to treat connections between the anus and rectum, but can also be used to treat other types of fistulas. The surgery involves closing the abnormal connection and creating a new opening for waste to pass through. This new opening is called a stoma. Fistula surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment in Thane today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Thane
|Fistulotomy in Thane||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Thane||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Thane||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Thane||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Thane||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Thane||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Thane||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Thane||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Thane||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Thane
MantraCare is one of Thane’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Thane are accessible from the following areas:
- JK Gram
- Kapur Bawdi
- Wagle Industrial Estate
- Shree Nagar
- Anu Nagar
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Road
- Ghodbunder Road
- Kolshet Road
- Panch Pakhadi
- Pokhran Road No. 1
- Vartak Nagar
- Eastern Express Highway
- Savarkar Nagar
- Thane West
- Thane East
- Azad Nagar
- Vishnu Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Teen Hath Naka
- Hiranandani Estate
- Jambli Naka
- Pokhran Road No. 2
- Louis Wadi
- Daighar Gaon
- Usarghar Gaon
- Desai Village
- anand nagar
- Talav Pali
- Padle Gaon
- Runwal Nagar
- Kolbad Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Thane
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I cannot tell you how much this treatment has changed my life. I have a family and a job and I couldn’t do anything with the fistula before. Now, I am able to work and take care of my family.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Thane, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Thane starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Thane also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Thane to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Thane offers highly safe procedures.