Advanced Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Thane
Safest pilonidal sinus treatment in Thane at affordable cost.
FREE Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Consultation
Get Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost Estimate
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Thane
If you are living in Thane and you are suffering from a Pilonidal Sinus, then you should consider seeking treatment. The Pilonidal Sinus is a painful condition that can be caused by a number of things, but the most common cause is an excess of oil and sweat in the hair follicles below the skin. This can lead to pressure on the sinus nerve, which can cause pain and discomfort. Treatment for the Pilonidal Sinus typically includes surgery to remove the excess hair and relieve the pressure on the sinus nerve.
Contact Mantra care for your Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Thane today!
Why Pilonidal Sinus treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinuses are most commonly found in the cleft between the buttocks (the natal cleft). They may also be found in other areas, such as the armpits, groin or navel. Symptoms of a pilonidal sinus include:
- pain in the affected area
- discharge of pus or blood from the sinus
- a foul-smelling odour
- fever, chills and fatigue.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Options
To relieve your symptoms, your doctor may recommend one of the following outpatient treatments:
- Surgical excision: This is the most common treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeon will make an incision in the skin and remove the infected tissue. The wound will then be closed with stitches or staples.
- Laser ablation: This procedure uses a laser to destroy the infected tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses freezing temperatures to destroy the infected tissue.
- Electrocautery: This procedure uses an electric current to destroy the infected tissue.
Why to not delay Pilonidal Sinus treatment?
- If left untreated, a pilonidal sinus can lead to serious infections.
- Can be extremely painful and make it difficult to sit or walk.
- Can also cause abscesses (pockets of pus) to form in the tissue around the sinus.
- If an abscess bursts, it can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Pilonidal sinus infections can also cause fever, chills, and fatigue.
- Early Treatment for a pilonidal sinus is typically quick and easy, and can usually be done in an outpatient setting.
- Delaying treatment can lead to more serious complications that may require hospitalization.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Cost in Thane
Pilonidal sinus is a condition that can cause pain, swelling and infection in the tissue around the buttocks. It can be a chronic condition, which means it can come and go over time. Treatment for pilonidal sinus usually involves surgery to remove the affected tissue. The cost of treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and the type of surgery required. In Thane, the average cost of treatment for pilonidal sinus is around Rs. 30,000.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Hospitals in Thane
MantraCare is one of Thane’s leading Pilonidal Sinus treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Thane are accessible from the following areas:
- JK Gram
- Kapur Bawdi
- Wagle Industrial Estate
- Shree Nagar
- Anu Nagar
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Road
- Ghodbunder Road
- Kolshet Road
- Panch Pakhadi
- Pokhran Road No. 1
- Vartak Nagar
- Eastern Express Highway
- Savarkar Nagar
- Thane West
- Thane East
- Azad Nagar
- Vishnu Nagar
- Vasant Vihar
- Teen Hath Naka
- Hiranandani Estate
- Jambli Naka
- Pokhran Road No. 2
- Louis Wadi
- Daighar Gaon
- Usarghar Gaon
- Desai Village
- anand nagar
- Talav Pali
- Padle Gaon
- Runwal Nagar
- Kolbad Road
Top Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Doctors in Thane
2000+ Successful Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
“My name is Jyoti and I had a Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Thane, India. I had seen my doctors and they would not prescribe me anything. They told me it would just be treated with antibiotics, so I went on the internet and found Mantra Care, which has really helped me out.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Pilonidal sinus treatment is a surgical procedure to remove a pilonidal sinus. A pilonidal sinus is an abnormal opening in the skin that can become infected. Treatment usually involves making an incision in the skin and removing the infected tissue. In some cases, the entire sinus may need to be removed.
There are a few different treatment options available for pilonidal sinus in Thane. Depending on the severity of the condition, some people may only require home care and over-the-counter (OTC) medication, while others may need to see a doctor or surgeon for more invasive treatment.
The average cost of pilonidal sinus treatment in Thane starts at Rs 30,000. Mantra Care Thane also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover pilonidal sinus treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Thane to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare pilonidal sinus hospital in Thane offers highly safe procedures.