Advanced Fissure treatment in Thiruvananthapuram
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Thiruvananthapuram
If you are suffering from a fissure that is not responding to other treatments, then you may want to consider surgery. Fissure surgery is a procedure that can be used to treat many types of fissures. It is a minimally invasive surgery that can be done through a small incision in the skin. This surgery can often be successful in resolving the problem and restoring normalcy. If you are interested in seeking out treatment for your fissure, then you should speak with Ourdoctor about the options available to you.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Thiruvananthapuram are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Thiruvananthapuram
|Open Fissure Surgery in Thiruvananthapuram||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Thiruvananthapuram||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Thiruvananthapuram||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Thiruvananthapuram||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Thiruvananthapuram
MantraCare is one of Thiruvananthapuram’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Thiruvananthapuram are accessible from the following areas:
- Pattom Thanu Pillai Nagar
- Medical College
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Thiruvananthapuram
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The Mantra Care team was very helpful with all my questions and concerns. The procedure went well, I was very comfortable and the recovery was quick. The care I received from Mantra Care made me feel better about my treatment.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Thiruvananthapuram, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Thiruvananthapuram starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Thiruvananthapuram also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Thiruvananthapuram to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Thiruvananthapuram offers highly safe procedures.