Advanced Fissure treatment in Tiruchirappalli
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Tiruchirappalli
Fissure surgery treatment in Tiruchirappalli is a very popular procedure. It is used to treat a variety of issues, including anal fissures, rectal prolapse, and sphincter disorders. The surgery involves cutting the external wall of the fissure and then sewing it up. This procedure is usually effective in relieving the symptoms of the condition. If you are suffering from any of these issues, please contact us for more information about our Fissure Surgery treatment in Tiruchirappalli.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Tiruchirappalli are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Tiruchirappalli
|Open Fissure Surgery in Tiruchirappalli||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Tiruchirappalli||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Tiruchirappalli||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Tiruchirappalli||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Tiruchirappalli
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“My husband had fissure surgery in Tiruchirappalli. The doctors and nurses there were not only helpful, but they took the time to make me feel at ease. They were very caring and made sure I was comfortable.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Tiruchirappalli, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Tiruchirappalli starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Tiruchirappalli also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Tiruchirappalli to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Tiruchirappalli offers highly safe procedures.