Advanced Fistula treatment in Tiruchirappalli
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Tiruchirappalli at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Tiruchirappalli
Tiruchirappalli is a city in Tamil Nadu, India that is known for its medical tourism. One of the most popular procedures that people come to Tiruchirappalli for is fistula surgery. Fistula surgery is a treatment for an abnormal connection between two organs. The most common type of fistula is an anal fistula, which is an abnormal connection between the anus and the rectum. Fistula surgery involves making an incision in the skin and tissues around the fistula and then reconnecting the healthy tissue.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Tiruchirappalli
|Fistulotomy in Tiruchirappalli||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Tiruchirappalli||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Tiruchirappalli||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Tiruchirappalli||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Tiruchirappalli||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Tiruchirappalli||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Tiruchirappalli||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Tiruchirappalli||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Tiruchirappalli||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Tiruchirappalli
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I’ve been through two surgeries and they were both painful. This time, I’m not scared because the doctors here at Mantra Care are amazing. They took care of me and made sure I was comfortable.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Tiruchirappalli, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Tiruchirappalli starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Tiruchirappalli also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Tiruchirappalli to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Tiruchirappalli offers highly safe procedures.