C3R Surgery In Tiruppur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) with riboflavin is a new and promising treatment for keratoconus. This procedure uses a light source and riboflavin to crosslink the corneal collagen, which can weaken and cause the condition to worsen.
The results of CCL with riboflavin have been positive in many patients, with some seeing a 50% improvement in their condition. However, this is still a new procedure and there are still some risks associated with it.
If you are considering this treatment in Tiruppur, be sure to speak with your doctor about all of the risks and benefits involved.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of the eyes. It is a type of surgery that uses a light and heat treatment to bond the cornea (the clear outer layer of the eye) to the underlying tissue. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is often used as an adjuvant during this procedure.
The riboflavin helps to form a strong bond between the cornea and the underlying tissue. This process can improve the visibility of eye defects and restore clarity to cloudy eyes. The surgery is usually done as an outpatient procedure, and most patients are able to return home within a few hours after surgery.
Most patients see significant improvement in their vision following collagen crosslinking surgery. However, some people may experience minor side effects, such as dryness or itchiness. These side effects typically resolve within a few weeks. Overall, collagen crosslinking is a safe and effective procedure that can help improve the appearance of your eyes.
C3R Surgery Cost In Tiruppur
The cost of C3R surgery in Tiruppur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Tiruppur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Tiruppur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Tiruppur, including MantraCare Tiruppur, Eye Clinic Tiruppur, Eye Center Tiruppur, and Eye Mantra Tiruppur. EyeMantra is one of Tiruppur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Tiruppur are accessible from the following areas :
- P.N. Road
- Kangayam Road
- Lakshminagar Main Road
- Dharapuram Road
- Palladam Road
- Sheriff Colony Extension
- SR Nagar
- Mangalam road
- Amaravathi Palayam
- Perumanallur road
- Thiru V K Nagar
- Radakrishnan Nagar
- KPN Colony
- Venkateshwara Nagar
- Karumaram Palayam
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Tiruppur
Happy Patients from Tiruppur after C3R Surgery
“I had Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery from MantraCare in Delhi which completely changed my life. I did not know what was wrong with me until I got this treatment. This surgery has truly changed my life and if you are looking for a change, you should definitely contact them.”
– Rishi (Tiruppur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Tiruppur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Tiruppur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Tiruppur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.