Advanced Fistula treatment in Tiruppur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Tiruppur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Tiruppur
If you’re seeking fistula surgery treatment in Tiruppur, you’ll be pleased to know that there are many options available. You can choose from a variety of reputable surgeons who have experience performing this type of surgery. There are also a number of hospitals in Tiruppur that offer fistula surgery treatment. The cost of treatment will vary depending on the surgeon and hospital you choose, but you can be sure that you’ll receive quality care.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Tiruppur
|Fistulotomy in Tiruppur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Tiruppur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Tiruppur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Tiruppur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Tiruppur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Tiruppur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Tiruppur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Tiruppur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Tiruppur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Tiruppur
MantraCare is one of Tiruppur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Tiruppur are accessible from the following areas:
- P.N. Road
- Kangayam Road
- Lakshminagar Main Road
- Dharapuram Road
- Palladam Road
- Sheriff Colony Extension
- SR Nagar
- Mangalam road
- Amaravathi Palayam
- Perumanallur road
- Thiru V K Nagar
- Radakrishnan Nagar
- KPN Colony
- Venkateshwara Nagar
- Karumaram Palayam
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Tiruppur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care is one of the best hospitals in Aligarh. I have visited their hospital to get treatment for my fistula surgery. I am so glad that they can offer this service at such an affordable price.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Tiruppur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Tiruppur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Tiruppur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Tiruppur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Tiruppur offers highly safe procedures.