Advanced Fissure treatment in Tumkur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Tumkur
Fissure surgery is a treatment for many types of problems in the body. It is a surgical procedure that uses special tools to fix problems in the digestive system, uterus, and other areas. Fissure surgery is often used to treat conditions like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and gastritis. In Tumkur, fissure surgery is used to treat various conditions like appendicitis, diverticulitis, and hernia.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Tumkur today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Tumkur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Tumkur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Tumkur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Tumkur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Tumkur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Tumkur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Tumkur
MantraCare is one of Tumkur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Tumkur are accessible from the following areas:
- Gokula Extension
- Siraa Taluq
- Hebbaka Tank
- Maruthi Nagar
- SIT Extension
- Sirbypass Road
- Shivakumarswamy Layout
- Shetty Halli
- Sapthagiri Extension
- SS Puram
- Tumkur-Sira Road
- TUDA Layout
- Dasappa Garden
- Shanti Nagar
- Jayanagar West
- Ring Road
- Janatha Colony
- Gandhi Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Tumkur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am a patient of Mantra Care in Tumkur. I had such a good experience with them that I have referred them to all friends and family who are suffering from the same problem. The doctors and nurses are really nice and friendly.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Tumkur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Tumkur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Tumkur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Tumkur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Tumkur offers highly safe procedures.